Letná Stadium, the site of some of the biggest battles in the history of Sparta, is now opening its doors! AC Sparta Praha football club is to launch regular stadium tours for fans and supporters. The stadium tour will take you to those places that regular visitors cannot access.
You have a unique possibility of seeing the places where most viewers can hardly get. You will see the premises where press conferences take place, you can see the football field through the eye of television commentators and you will visit the lounge of VIP guests or the cloakroom of visiting teams. You will have an opportunity of looking directly at the football field and take a picture on the Sparta bench.
- Stadium tours of Generali Arena are set in unregular basis.
- If there is a term of stadium tour, there will be below a frame to the reservation system, where you can buy a tour instantly.
- If there is not a frame to reservation system, no tour is set in next weeks.
- For more information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (also with requests for a group tour options)
- The tour is priced at 150 CZK per person.
- In case of an individual tour, the price is 200 CZK per person.
- Members of Sparta Kids Club and Sparta Teens Club can take the tour for free – all you need to do is present your valid membership card upon arrival.
- press centre
- press box with the best view of the stadium and surroundings
- away team changing room
- players tunnel leading onto the pitch
- pitchside at the substitutes bench
- Sparta trophy room
- VIP facilities