Match preview Slavia vs Sparta
The most famous game in the Czech league is coming! We will play the 293rd derby against Slavia on Sunday! Look at some stats from this season and 52 duels in the Czech league.
- Match: SK Slavia Praha – AC Sparta Praha
- Date: 26th May, 2019
- Kick-off: 3:00 PM CET
- Competition: FORTUNA:LIGA
- Venue: Sinobo Stadium
- Referees: Berka - Kubr, Flimmel
SK Slavia Praha the 18/19 season so far
Slavia is the first team of the league and a new champion. Jindřich Trpiškovský's team has 25 wins, 5 draws and 4 defeats. The best shooters of Slavia in the league season are Tomáš Souček and Miroslav Stoch. The second one is also the best assistant with eleven passes as well as Josef Hušbauer. Goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar kept zero fifteen times.
The last Slavia defeat dates one month back, when they lost 0-1 to Zlín. Both our league games against Slavia during this season ended by draws (2-2 and 1-1). The last at the Sinobo stadium Slavia started better. Tomáš Souček scored in the 20th minute. Sparta equalized in the 53rd minute by beautiful long shot by Srdjan Plavšić and the game ended 1-1.
Head-to-Head in Czech league since 1993:
- Matches: 52 (24 Sparta wins, 19 draws, 9 Slavia wins)
- The most common result: 1-1 (11x)
- The most goals scored in a single match: 8 (Draw 4:4 in the season 2000/2001)
- The best Sparta scorer: David Lafata, Vratislav Lokvenc, Horst Siegl (5x)
- Goals scored in total: 124 (2.4/game)
- Yellow cards in total: 244 (4.7/game)
- Red cards in total: 16 (0.3 /game)
- The last 5 matches from Sparta point of view: (1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 0-2, 1-1)
The last meeting:
FORTUNA:LIGA 28th round, 14/4/2019: SK Slavia Praha - AC Sparta Praha 1-1 (1-0)
Goals: 20. Souček – 53. Plavšić. YC: Frydrych, Hušbauer, Masopust – Štetina, Kanga, Nita. Referees: Hrubeš – Moláček, Caletka. Spectators: 19370.
Slavia: Kolář – Frydrych (79. Van Buren), Ngadeu, Deli, Bořil – Masopust, Souček, Hušbauer, Král, Zmrhal (73. Stoch) – Škoda.
Sparta: Nita – Zahustel, Štetina, Costa (C), Hanousek – Hložek, Sáček (77. Ćivić), Kanga, Frýdek, Plavšić (90. Karlsson) – Tetteh (61. Drchal).